Teagan Reversible Mask
Weekend Kids' reversible masks are made of Japanese Cotton on one side and tencel on the other side, sewn in together with a spunbond filter in the middle.
In our strive to remain environmentally conscious, our non patterned side of our mask is made of Tencel, a fibre made from the wood pulp of trees that are grown and replaced on specialized tree farms. Unlike most cellulosic fabrics, Tencel is produced using recyclable, Earth-friendly solvents. When blended with cotton, Tencel adds wrinkle-resistance and the lustrous feel of a silk.
Good for multiple uses, our masks are comfortable and have adjustable straps.
- 100% Japanese cotton (pink side)
- Spunbond Filter (Centre)
- 50% tencel, 50% cotton (plain side)
- Height: 12cm (max), 5cm (ends)
- Width: 21.5cm (end to end)
- Height: 10cm (max), 5cm (ends)
- Width: 17.5cm (end to end)
For special requests, do contact us at email@example.com or chat with us!